"THE FINANCIAL AID GAME"
If you were unable to attend "The Financial Aid Game" meeting on MAY 11 click here for the powerpoint presentation.
2016 - 17 Credit Recovery Options
Summer Fun in Learning.....
As you looking for something worthwhile to do this summer....
Click Here for the "Summer Fun in Learning" Newsletter
Coffee with Counselors
Our next workshop will be TUESDAY, JUNE 6th @ (7:45 - 8:45am)
Topic: "Managing Stress & Anxiety in Teens"
Location: Wayne Hills Auditorium
CLICK HERE to view the presentation given on FRI. April 28th
"Nuts & Bolts of College Planning"
CLICK HERE to view the presentation given on THURS. MARCH 30th
CLICK HERE to view the presentation given on WED. FEB. 22nd
"All you need to know about college admissions standardized testing"
2017-2018 COURSE REQUEST PROCESS
Please select the links listed below to gain all the necessary information you need for selecting courses for the 2017-2018 academic year:
1. Click here for Lead Counselor Mrs. Mann's letter and the Course Request Worksheets.
2. Click here for important step-by-step instructions regarding the NEW ONLINE Course Request Process.
3. Click here for the 2017-2018 AP Course Request forms.
4. Click this link if you are interested in taking Child Development. This is the application that must be printed, completed and handed in to the School Counseling Office no later then FEBRUARY 15th!!
5. If you wish to take Yearbook class please Click Here for detailed application instructions. Deadline to submit the application is: Feb. 7, 2017.
6. Click Here if you are interested in taking TV3
7. Click Here if you would like to apply to the "12th grade Structured Learning Experience" (i.e. Work Study)
8. Click Here to view the Course Request Presentation for 2017-2018.
9. Click Here to view the 2017-2018 Program of Studies and to read detailed Course Descriptions.
10. Course Request Worksheets: 9th->10th, 10th -> 11th, 11th - 12th .
MILITARY WAIVER FORM
Under Federal law "No Child Left Behind", we are required to give students' information to the military/college/business recruiters. If you do not wish your child's information to be given out, please sign the Military Waiver Form listed below under forms and have your student return it to Guidance.
To find available scholarships to help meet college expenses go to:
Check these sites often because they are updated regularly.
The School Counseling Office encourages parents to register on Naviance and utilize this account with your child through their career at Wayne Hills. This is a web-portal that provides a unique, individualized, customized experience for your student and yourself to engage in career and college readiness activities. Print the registration form, complete it, and have your child return it to the School Counseling Office. Click here for registration form.
SCHOOL COUNSELING OFFICE FORMS
The following Guidance Department forms are now housed in Naviance:
Parent Brag Sheet - Seniors
Questionaire for Recommendation Letters
Student Data Sheet
Other forms are in the School Counseling Office file below.